I would like to express my loving gratitude to Sonya L. for the Beautiful Blogger nomination she gave to me! I received the nomination back in October, but I always take a while because I want to look through lots of blogs to see who I’d like to nominate in turn.
To accept the award, I must: Thank the person who nominated you. Add the badge to your blog- and then reveal seven things about yourself. Choose 15 Beautiful Bloggers and pass the award along to them.
Thank you again, Sonya, for your kindness!
1. I’ve started “playing” the flute again. It’s been about 8 years, but that B-flat major scale is still going strong in my muscle memory!
2. I like to think about the universe. Right now I’m basking in the idea that the gravitational pull of objects has ripped everything apart to leave what we know as space.
3. I’ve been dealing with a stomach thing. I’ve never been seriously sick and so that’s weirdscary and then sometimes I have to leave work, which is also weirdscary. So booo to the stomach thing.
4. I like to watch the commentaries on shows like The Simpsons and Futurama. I’ve learned a lot about cartooning!
5. If someone asks me a question that starts with, “Hey, have you seen…” my answer is almost always, “No.”
6. I have jewelry that I associate with characters of mine, which I wear when I want to think about that character.
7. There is a part of me that will always want to play dress-up.
Now for my rule-breaking nominations!